Refund and money-back guarantee policy
We are committed to providing you with a superior-quality service that meets your needs within your period. If you feel that any of our commitments to you have been violated, then you are entitled to ask for a refund. We are known to provide legitimate AutoCAD assignment help services. Our experts and customer support team strive to ensure that you are 100% satisfied. However, we know that sometimes things can go wrong. This is where a refund policy comes in.
You can ask us for a full refund only in the following cases:
- No expert was assigned your task: We boast a competent team of more than 300 AutoCAD experts. So this is a very rare situation. However, if we cannot find an expert to work on your assignment, then we will refund 100% of the amount you paid. You should worry because we will notify you as soon as possible if this happens.
- Accidental duplicate orders: If you have placed two similar orders by accident, contact us as soon as possible. You need to let us know that one of the orders is a duplicate and is not needed. We will refund 100% of the amount paid for the unintentional order.
- Accidental duplicate transaction: We are very professional and ethical in all our dealings. We never charge our customers twice for the same order. However, this can happen when our system has a problem. In such a case, we will refund 100% of the duplicate transaction processed against the same order.
- You decided to cancel your order after your work was already assigned to an expert: In this case, the amount refunded will vary from 75% to 50% depending on the amount of work that has already been done. We amount deducted covers the effort of both the expert and the company in trying to provide you with the service you requested for.
- Late delivery: Our experts are dedicated to delivering flawless solutions within the agreed period. Late deliveries can only happen if the expert falls ill or has an emergency. In such a case, the exact amount refunded will be discussed with the client based on the situation or cause of the delay.
- The client failed to submit the required materials on time: You cannot hold us responsible for late deliveries that happen as a result of you not providing the expert with the instructions and materials needed for your assignment. Ideally, you should attach all the resources and requirements when placing your order.
- Customer not satisfied with the quality of the work received: If you are not satisfied with the quality of the work that you have received, we will do everything possible to rectify the situation. Your paper will be revised and fine-tuned to meet the changes you have requested. If after multiple revisions you are still not contented with the solutions and need a refund, then we will conduct an impartial investigation. Your refund request will either be granted or denied based on the results of our investigation. We have the interest of our clients at heart. So expect the investigation to be fair.
- Plagiarized solutions: To prove to us that the solutions you have received are plagiarized, you will need to furnish us with a plagiarism report. We do not accept any other report aside from this. The amount refunded in such a case will be discussed with the client.
We will not grant your refund request if:
- Your work was done as prescribed and delivered on time
- More than a month has elapsed since you received your solution
- Proofreading, editing, and formatting orders
Once your refund request has been granted, we will process it within seven business days after the confirmation date. You cannot hold us responsible for anomalies and errors that occur due to bank service issues, transaction fees, or delays as a result of malfunctions in your bank’s system.